Base Salary + Benefits
NorthStar Funding, Inc. is a premier mortgage banker/broker located in Hoboken, NJ with an outstanding regional reputation. We are currently seeking an experienced Mortgage Operations Coordinator. This full time position offers a comprehensive compensation package which includes a base salary, benefits and paid vacation. Mortgage Operations Coordinator responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Compliance Management — Initial disclosures, re-disclosures, disposition of cancelled and closed files, HMDA and Post Closing Status tracking.
2. Quality Control — Oversight of all files to ensure company QC policies are being followed and compliant. Preparation of company’s quarterly QC audit reports.
3. NMLS Management — Maintain current status with company licensing requirements, file for additional state licensing, monitor MLO licensing status, file quarterly NMLS Call Reports and Annual Statement of Financial Condition.
4. Post-Closing Management — Ensure broker fees and signed closing documents are collected, enter closing information into monthly pipeline schedule, disposition closed file in LOS.
5. MERS Assignments — Assignment of MERS # for all banked loans.
6. Assisting processing department with ordering of VOE’s, Appraisals, Title Commitments, etc.
1) 4 year college grad
2) 2+ years of current mortgage industry experience in operations
3) Excellent written and verbal communication skills
4) Proficiency with MSFT Office Products, Calyx Point
5) Proven success working in fast-paced, high volume environments
6) Excellent customer service skills and a ‘hands on,’ positive attitude
Interested candidates please reply with a current resume and email to firstname.lastname@example.org